Terms of Hire:
- Equipment hire does not include instruction on how, when nor where to use such equipment.
- Has the hirer experience of the equipment and comfortable to use it? If not, we can provide a short tutorial on how to use the equipment. – following the tutorial, the usage is then the responsibility of the hirer and they should only enter the water if they feel they are experienced enough to do so.
- Peak Activity Services is not responsible for the use of the equipment. We require no proof of ability to use the equipment and offer no advice or instruction in the use of the equipment.
- The hirer acknowledges that they are responsible for their own safety and that of their group when using the equipment.
- The hire must agree to return the items on the stated day in the condition in which I received them. If items are not returned or are returned damaged, an amount equal to the replacement or repair cost will be charged.
- Peak Activity Services accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the hire
What our clients say about us
St. Thomas C of E Primary School, Kidsgrove
"Children had an absolutely fantastic day! They were talking about it for days. Thank you."
Chesterton Community Sports College
"The activities were perfect! We will definitely be returning again next year!"
St. James’s Place Wealth Management
"We have received tremendous feedback from the event and in particular your expedition zone. Our attendees were thrilled to learn....
Laura Buckland-Student Volunteer Coordinator-Nottingham Trent University
Thank you so much for two more incredible residentials! We had a brilliant time; the students really enjoyed trying something....
Thank you for holding my daughter Tia’s 9th birthday party at Audley Climbing Centre. She and her friends had a....
Harry Murphy, Caterpillar UK Ltd.
"The event was a roaring success with everyone involved, and we spent all of Thursday evening chatting and reviewing what....
Very friendly people, instructors lots of patience, and nice that even on a Saturday lunch time we had some space....
Our induction with Nathan was great, he was patient with us and great at explaining how to use the equipment....
Great weekend for my brothers stag do. Highlight had to be sailing across the lake on our DIY raft. Thanks....