- An induction is necessary if you have little or no climbing experience and wish to use the climbing wall at Audley Climbing Centre independently.
- The session requires a minimum of 2 participants, aged 18 +.
- £20 pp includes registration, entry, instruction and equipment.
- The session lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Advanced booking is essential.
- For those with little or no climbing experience.
- Available to participants aged 5 and above.
- The session is either £10 pp and requires a minimum of 2 participants or £15 for one person.
- £10 pp includes instruction and equipment.
- The session lasts for 1 hour.
- Our instructors will set the climbing to the ability of each participant.
- We can cater to larger youth/school/leisure groups – Call us today for your quote!
Annual Climbing Pass
Monthly Climbing Pass
£1 per item
– Belay Device
St. Thomas C of E Primary School, Kidsgrove
"Children had an absolutely fantastic day! They were talking about it for days. Thank you."
Chesterton Community Sports College
"The activities were perfect! We will definitely be returning again next year!"
St. James’s Place Wealth Management
"We have received tremendous feedback from the event and in particular your expedition zone. Our attendees were thrilled to learn....
Laura Buckland-Student Volunteer Coordinator-Nottingham Trent University
Thank you so much for two more incredible residentials! We had a brilliant time; the students really enjoyed trying something....
Thank you for holding my daughter Tia’s 9th birthday party at Audley Climbing Centre. She and her friends had a....
Harry Murphy, Caterpillar UK Ltd.
"The event was a roaring success with everyone involved, and we spent all of Thursday evening chatting and reviewing what....
Very friendly people, instructors lots of patience, and nice that even on a Saturday lunch time we had some space....
Our induction with Nathan was great, he was patient with us and great at explaining how to use the equipment....
Great weekend for my brothers stag do. Highlight had to be sailing across the lake on our DIY raft. Thanks....