Seasonal Outdoor Activity Instructor – Underbank, Sheffield
Post Title: Outdoor Activity Instructor
Place of Work: Underbank Activity Centre.
Contract type: Seasonal – 21st March 2022-30th October 2022.
Salary: £9.50 National living wage plus increments dependent on qualifications and experience)
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Underbank Activity Centre:
Oaks Lane, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 4GH.
What 3 Words – Scratches.Berated.Fabricate
To deliver high-quality activities, focusing on the department’s values, to a wide range of clients of all ages, and any other duties arising
Responsibilities of Appointment:
The successful candidate will be responsible for session delivery and centre upkeep.
- Putting safety first
- Planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with Safety
- Management Procedures and Best Practice
- Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience
- Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
- Contribute towards the centre remaining budget focused
- Be ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service
- Support the delivery of staff training and in-house activity sign off in line with best practice
- Support product and business development activities
- Maximising sales of centre specific products, merchandise, and tuck
- Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
- Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land, and equipment as appropriate)
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role and level of remuneration, which may from time to time be required by the business.
To find out more and apply click below today!