Sales Receptionist – 2021 Season – Astbury, Congleton.
Here at Peak Activity Services Ltd, we are looking to recruit 2 people to job share in a Sales Receptionist role at our Astbury Water Sports Centre. The requirement is to reliably cover daily 8-hour shifts between 9am-5pm throughout the season (1st April 2021-31st October 2021) to include weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. Dates and split of hours/days is negotiable for the right candidates however, there will be an ongoing requirement for flexibility in covering each other for holidays, sickness, etc.
Being positioned front of house you will be the first point of contact for customers both face to face and over the phone and will be on hand to answer any questions and take reservations. As well as being responsible for completing online bookings and taking reservations by phone, online and face to face, you will be required to perform business administration duties and undertake day to day reception duties. This role is pivotal in the success of the overall Sales function, you will be joining a successful and welcoming team and reporting to an offsite Sales Manager. If you are personable and professional with a passion for customer service, then we want to hear from you!
- General admin duties, including data entry, taking bookings, and updating the booking systems as and when necessary.
- Taking bookings over the phone, confidently answering any customer queries, and sending required documentation to customers.
- Processing online booking systems and multiple databases.
- Being first point of call for customers and delivering a professional company image at all times.
- Making sure the appropriate paperwork is completed before customers undertake any outdoor activities (e.g. consent form)
- Taking detailed enquiries for corporate and school/youth groups.
- Report daily to the Sales team with daily sales figures and a detailed enquiry log.
- Upselling activities and on the ground products such as food/drink.
- Cash handling and using the till.
- Being knowledgeable about services and products we offer in order to confidently upsell and answer customer queries.
- Being a key holder and performing opening and closing duties from time to time.
- Attending sales and school visits when required.
- Supporting the centre with any other duties or administration tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A minimum of 6 months administration or sales support experience.
- Basic IT skills (experience using Microsoft packages such as word, excel etc.
- An exceptional telephone manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on activities and services we provide.
- A Proactive approach to all tasks and a willingness to support the team over busy periods.
- Willing to participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and organisational goals.
- A passion for outdoor activities.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below. Please note, successful applicants will be contacted from 8th February 2021.
To apply for this role please click here.