Outdoor Activity Instructor – Trentham
To deliver high quality activities, focusing on the department’s values, to a wide range of clients of all ages, and any other duties arising.
Responsibilities of Appointment
The successful candidate will be responsible for session delivery and centre upkeep. This includes:
- Putting safety first
- Planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with Safety Management Procedures and Best Practice
- Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience
- Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
- Contribute towards the centre remaining budget focused
- Be ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service
- Support the delivery of staff training and in-house activity sign off in line with best practice
- Support product and business development activities
- Maximising sales of centre specific products, merchandise, and tuck
- Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
- Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land, and equipment as appropriate)
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role and level of remuneration, which may from time to time be required by the business.