Activity Instructor – 0 Hour – Trentham, Staffordshire
Post Title: Activity Instructor (High Ropes)
Place of Work: Trentham Treetop Adventures Centre
Contract type: Zero hours
Reporting to: Centre Manager
We’re looking to recruit 3 instructors for the 2022 season – If you’re confident working at height and looking for a fun, flexible and rewarding role in the outdoors, this is the one for you!
To deliver safe, fun and high quality experience on our high ropes course to a wide range of clients of all ages.
Responsibilities of Appointment:
The successful candidate will be responsible for session delivery and centre upkeep, this includes:
- Putting safety first
- Planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with Safety Management Procedures and Best Practice
- Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience
- Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
- Contribute towards the centre remaining budget focused
- Be ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service
- Support the delivery of staff training and in-house activity sign off in line with best practice
- Support product and business development activities
- Maximising sales of centre specific products, merchandise, and tuck
- Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
- Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land, and equipment as appropriate)
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role and level of remuneration, which may from time to time be required by the business.
Find out more & apply today.