Outdoor Activity Instructor – Astbury, Congleton
Post Title: Outdoor Activity Instructor
Place of Work: Astbury Water Centre (near Congleton)
Salary: NLW/NMW plus increments dependent on qualifications
Contract type: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week)
Reporting to: Centre Manager
To deliver high-quality activities to a wide range of clients of all ages and abilities, and any other duties that may arise.
Responsibilities of Appointment:
The successful candidate will be responsible for session delivery and Centre upkeep. This includes:
– Putting safety first
– Planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with Safety Management Procedures and Best Practice
– Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
– Contribute towards the Centre remaining budget focused
– Be ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service
– Support the delivery of staff training and in-house activity sign off in line with best practice
– Support product and business development activities
– Maximising sales of Centre specific products, merchandise, and refreshments.
– Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
– Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land, and equipment as appropriate)
– Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role and level of remuneration, which may from time to time be required by the business.