Outdoor Activity Instructor – Astbury, Congleton
Post Title: Outdoor Activity Instructor
Place of Work: Astbury Watersports Centre & Trentham Treetop Adventures.
Contract type: Seasonal post available, starting March 2024 through to October 2024 (Dates can be flexible) with 40 hours per week
Salary:£10.90 – £14.00 per hour
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Please Note: Instructors must the over the age of 18 (Full training can be provided)
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for Instructors to join our fun and enthusiastic team.
- All Peak team members have a passion for the outdoors, and want to pass that onto participants of all ages. Instructors responsibilities include delivering activities, reporting on progression and basic upkeep of centre resources.
- The role involves planning and delivering of EPIC activities, including but not limited to; canoeing, kayaking, raft building, archery and climbing.
- You will be expected to ensure all activities are conducted in a safe and professional manner linked to high quality learning outcomes.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and people skills. You should be able to manage a group in potentially challenging situations.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, however we are willing to consider applicants with the right attitude and enthusiasm. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply now!
You must hold at least one of the following qualifications:
- RCI or CWI or other relevant ropes-based qualification
- Archery GB Instructor award
- Mountain Bike Leader/instructor or equivalent
- Paddlesports Instructor / Coach or equivalent
- RYA instructor or equivalent
- DofE Assessor
- Bushcraft practitioner
- ML or HML Award or equivalent
- RPIOL or equivalent
- Valid First Aid Qualification
To find out more and apply click below today!