Outdoor Activity Instructor – 0 Hour – Underbank, Sheffield.
Post Title: Outdoor Instructor (0hr) – Underbank
Place of Work: Underbank Activity Centre (Stocksbridge, nr Sheffield)
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Contract type: Seasonal post available, starting March 2024 through to October 2024 (Dates can be flexible)
Please Note: Instructors must the over the age of 18 (Full training can be provided)
Who are we looking for:
- We are looking for Instructors to join our fun and enthusiastic team.
- All Peak team members have a passion for the outdoors, and want to pass that onto participants of all ages. Instructors responsibilities include delivering activities, reporting on progression and basic upkeep of centre resources.
- The role involves planning and delivering of EPIC activities, including but not limited to; canoeing, kayaking, raft building, archery and climbing.
- You will be expected to ensure all activities are conducted in a safe and professional manner linked to high quality learning outcomes.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and people skills. You should be able to manage a group in potentially challenging situations.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, however we are willing to consider applicants with the right attitude and enthusiasm. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply now!
Benefits with this role:
- Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay
- Training and development programs courses including APIOL and RPIOL
- HAPI App – access your employee discounts and rewards
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Holidays, social events and access to equipment
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you’ll earn a £500 bonus
To find out more & apply, click the button below today!