Outdoor Activity Instructor – 0 Hour – Underbank, Sheffield.
Post Title: Outdoor Instructor (0hr) – Underbank
Place of Work: Underbank Activity Centre (Stocksbridge, nr Sheffield)
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Contract type: Zero Hours
We’re looking to recruit 2 instructors for the 2022 season – If you’re a qualified instructor looking for a flexible, rewarding role working in the outdoors, this is the one for you!
Job Purpose: To deliver high quality activities, focusing on the department’s values, to a wide range of client of all ages and any other duties arising.
Responsibilities of Appointment: Outdoor Instructors shall be responsible for session delivery and contributing to ongoing centre upkeep. This includes (but is not limited to):
• Putting safety first
• Contributing to the planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality activities and/or training in line with safety management procedures and best practice
• Delivery of activities for which you hold the appropriate qualifications, or for which you have been in-house assessed, and assisting alongside staff of a relevant level of qualification or experience
• Promoting and enabling social development opportunities
• Contribute towards the centre remaining budget focused
• Be ‘At Your Peak’ delivering a high level of customer service each day
• Support the delivery of staff training and in-house activity sign off in line with best practice
• Support product and business development activities
• Maximising sales of centre specific products, merchandise and consumables
• Active maintenance of equipment and facilities to ensure the ongoing safety of clients and staff
• Contribute towards the development of physical resources (buildings, land and equipment as appropriate)
• Any other reasonable duties commensurate with your role and level of remuneration, which may from time to time be required by the business
To find out more & apply, click the button below today!