Marketing Executive – Audley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Post Title: Marketing Executive.
Place of Work: Audley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Contract type: 40 Hours – Full Time.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager.
Salary: Up to £26,000
Peak have a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their well-established team in Audley. We run 4 independent schools and 7 activity centres across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester. Our centres offer a variety of exciting watersports and land based activities from kayaking to climbing and more. Peak are part of the Keys Group with over 2500 employees.
This Marketing Executive role represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to join an exciting business in an integral role to support their extensive growth plans.
Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies for brand awareness and lead generation to support campaigns, communications, and the overall marketing strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Marketing Executive:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
- Creating content and articles on the company’s website and social media pages
- Preparing marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
- Sourcing advertisement opportunities across a range of media
- Managing the marketing database and email content creation
- Creating marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters and posters
- Liaising with Printers and Designers
- Create awareness of and develop the brand, activity centres and schools.
- Deliver campaigns across the full marketing mix both B2B and B2C including content, email, events, website management, CRM, and social media
To find out more & apply, click the button below today!